Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Can You Hear Me Now, Motherfucker?

One of these days I'll inevitably snap. I know this. The question that remains is what will do it? What will break me? There are many things that get under my skin. MANY things. However, there is nothing more toe curlingly, teeth grindingly horrible or more immediate than the dread of dealing with the customer service department with my phone/internet company. I won't name names, but let's just say their name rhymes with Furizon.

Go Fuck Yourself

I am not going to go into the boring cluster fuck that I have been fighting with them about for the past month and a half, instead I'll simply share with you, what I shared with them in their "feedback" section. Enjoy.


"You know what’s amazing? It’s amazing that Furizon can shoot a satellite into space. It can connect millions of people at the blink of an eye. It can build towers and create a massive infrastructure unparalleled to any other phone company. Yet when it comes to actual communication between the company and the customer in the form of simple customer service, Furizon is a steaming pile of donkey shit. I am not going to go specifics about the ongoing ordeals that I have gone through just in the past month with your customer service department because let’s face it- you don’t really care. I’m simply writing today to let it be known and have this nice little complaint thrown on top of the rest of the pile. As we speak, I am on hold… and have been for the past 40 minutes with your customer service department for an answer to a question that should take 30 seconds. You are a growing ulcer in the very pit of my stomach. I wish nothing but bad things on all of you and I hope one day when you’re in need of emergency help and you dial 911, a “friendly” service representative stationed in Bombay thanks you for being a valued victim, and promptly puts you on hold"



- Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment